My participant is a friend of friend of mine, Johnny Meng grade 11. I’ve seen him a few times before, so there wasn’t too much trouble while opening up the conversation. I asked him to do the probe for me but some of the probes weren’t printed out so I just asked him to tell me what he would do if he actually got the object. He described himself as 60 kg and 167cm tall, which seems to be honest. The self portrait he did was rather masculine which might indicate how he wants himself to look like.
The magazine I gave him included Times, People Magazine, Ultimate Racing, and Gaming world. He did not seem to have too much interest in commenting on the magazine because it was too much work to go through all the magazines and write down the comments. However, he did show some interest in the gaming magazine and start to talk to me about some of the games that he’s been playing lately.
As for the map, the places that he goes for food are a few bubble tea place located near his high school. Most of which are just one to two blocks away from his high school. Other places like McDonalds and Subways are also his choice of food. All of the places are near his school area. However he only goes to these places about once every two weeks. Other time he eats at home or brings food from home to school. The places he usually goes to for leisure activities are internet cafes, and movies, which are all located in Richmond and took around 30 min of busing. Otherwise he would just stay home and watch TV.
The note book I told him to bring it to school and I haven’t got it back yet, I’ll take picture of it and post it up if he returned it to me soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment